Home Page

How can I let school know if I am concerned about my child's progress?

If you have any concerns about the progress your child is making in school, you should initially speak to your child’s class teacher.  If you continue to be concerned that your child is not making progress, you can make an appointment to speak with the SENCO (Miss Tracey) about your child’s learning and any particular difficulties they may be experiencing.