Hello, my name is Carol McLeod, Children and Families Support Worker at St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School. I am available every morning from 8.30am till 12.00pm in the Rainbow Room to offer any support, guidance and advice that you may need.
Sounds good but what sort of support can I offer?
‘Drop in’ for a chat in the Rainbow Room on Tuesday mornings between 9.00-10.00am, or telephone 0786 4024210
- Child behaviour and establishing routines
- Child development
- Parenting advice and courses
- Accessing services and groups in your community
- Managing budgets/debt advice
- Housing issues
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Help to access training/employment
- Transition into school including moving onto High School
- Benefits (free school meals)
or email email@example.com